I remain as one of the elite few who was born and raised in Las Vegas. I just can't escape Sin City. I graduated from Bonanza High School. Afterwards, I thought I'd try to be adventurous and moved up north to Reno for college. I fell in love with UNR, but decided to move back home to do some soul searching and to remedy my home-sickness after almost 3 years. I am finally settling back into the routine of being a wifey after finishing my Bachelor's in Nursing. My passion involves serving others whether it be in the hospital, at home, at church or among my friends. I'm a self-proclaimed control freak and perfectionist.I have been happily married to the kindest, most patient man in the world and my best friend for just over 2 years. I love Aaron, karaoke, free food, and learning about nearly anything and everything.
Aaron
Aaron's originally from Utah and grew up in Las Vegas. After graduating from Bonanza, he ventured off to Brazil for 2 years to serve as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He came back home to work, marry me, and graduate from UNLV with a Bachelor's in finance. Since then, Aaron has started his own bookkeeping and payroll company which keeps him super busy. Aaron is the funniest, most caring, and the most incredibly patient person I have ever met. He has the ability to make almost any person smile. He says he's "a numbers guy". He loves his calculator, making spread sheets, and dreaming big.