Sunday, July 26, 2009

So pictures ar kind of a bust...

In an attempt to post pictures and our video logs...I´ve fugured that it takes much more time than I anticipated. It´s about 12am and I´ve been trying for the last 2 hours. So...if we find ourselves stuck in an airport with some extra cash...I´ll try and do a mass post of our video logs. I´ve posted only some of the pictures from our very first day traveling. In any case, I´ve also skipped out on a few days worth of our travels which we will update soon. We are havingn tons of fun and will be leaving Cosmopolis tomorrow evening and heading down to Foz de Iguazu, Brazil! We will then head back up to Rio on the 29th and make our way up the Brazilian coast to visit the various beaches! Aaron´s got a bit of the sniffles. It´s quite a change in climate and his body is still adjusting, we think. We are otherwise, well and venturing off on our own as of tomorrow evening. Ate lago!